Warehouse Ladders 2
CALL FOR ASSISTANCE
Rolling Metal Ladders
COTTERMAN SERIES 2600 is a superior line of knocked down steel safety ladders. Designed and constructed for extra heavy duty use, these ladders have extra bracing and heavier materials to resist damage. They are offered in 9-15 step sized and are shipped knocked down.
- The easy 50º climbing angle permits forward descent to comply with ANSI standards.
- 450 lb. load rating exceeds OSHA ANSI requirements.
- Larger 1 1/4" o.d. tubular base and back.
- 7" steps and 113/4" top step available i three tread types.
- Ladders are provided with the Cotterman heavy duty Safe-Lock caster system.
- Gray Powder coat is the standard finish, Beige, dark brown, yellow, black, green,blue, red, white, orange and light gray are available.
- The Series 2600 meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.29, ANSI A14.7. Cal-OSHA models also available.
EXPANDED METAL STEPS
durable and self cleaning
Heavy duty, most rugged
self-cleaning step available
Outperforms in terms of slip resistance all other designs
presently on the market. Available on ladder 26" wide.
Option A6 for no additional charge.
|THE COTTERMAN SERIES 6500 ROLL-N-FOLD LADDER is a portable steel safety ladder that can be folded for transporting.The rear of the ladder has large 10" diameter semi-pneumatic wheels allowing it to roll easily.Large rubber pads on the front legs hold the ladder secure during use. The ladder is moved by tilting and rolling it like a wheelbarrow. The optional Safe-Lock added to the step side provides greater mobility while set-up.|
- Rigid 1" O.D. tubular frame is designed to be folded.
- Large 10" diameter ball bearing semi-pneumatic wheels are mounted on heavy 3/4" axles.
- Treads are 7" deep and 16" wide, and are available in A1 expanded metal or A3 Grip Strut. The standard to step is 10" deep and 16" wide, and E4-20 is deep and 16" wide.
- Gray powder coat is the standard finish. Beige, dark brown, yellow, black, green, blue, red, white, orange and light gray are available.
- Series 6500 ladders comply with OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI A14.7 standard with a 300 lb. load rating. Cal-OSHA models also available.
- Safe lock standard on 10-16 steps.